Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Red and White

Hi to the lovely peeps in the world. I am back for another post. Last weekend was a good weekend with my dearest bfriend. Short shopping trip on Saturday while we spend our beautiful Sunday @ Singapore Botanic Gardens ! Attended Sandy's wedding @ Grand Hyatt for a lunch which was pretty sweet. I think that was the first wedding and bomb I have received in the near 5 years? haha. pretty awesome to be invited to the wedding where the solemnization also took place. Warming to see how the couples grew from the video displayed. Awwwwwww.







Tea Ceremony


 Since we were near town area, we decided to drop by Goodwood Park Hotel to get some mooncakes for the once a year lantern festival ! Although I don't mooncakes, I got them for my family, my god mum and bfriend's mum ! Grab a total of 5 boxes and thank god bfriend came in time to help carry them home. hahahah. 

 hohoho. 5 boxes in total. gonna update more on my date with bfriend @ Botanic Gardens soon. Time to call bfriend up for a good chat before he heads to bed. and you know whattttt ? I'm going bangkok this fridayyyy ! so damn looking forward because this is my first time going to bangkok. WOOOOOOO ^^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment