Monday, September 17, 2012

A NIGHT WITH THE 2 LIM


 I am back for my second post. Well, last week was pretty bad for me. Plenty of bad news coming after one and another. Bad things really come in a string. Sighs. Well, recall back to two weeks back where I met my favourite girls for dinner @ Fika to celebrate belated Teachers' Day and advanced Birthday dinner for my secondary school form and maths teacher, Mrs Lim :] I am really glad that we are still keeping in close contact and meeting up often to catch up. She's really a nice teacherrr ! I will never forget how late she will stay in school, up to 10pm, almost everyday every week to help me with my maths problems when O's were nearing. She will even send me home after that because she says that it's dangerous for a girl to go home so late, whats more, there's school the next day. I could never get such a fantastic maths results without all her help and effective teaching ! okay, side tracked. Back to topic. Meet her tgt with shinee baby at Fika, a Swedish restaurant located at Millennia Walk. Reservation could be made online through reserveIt which was a plus point :] 


So here's Fika 
Ice Latte
Choco Pucko Drink -  Chocolate Drink

Cheddar Wedges ! This was really nice and filling, UPZZZZ
 





 
the food was really nice I would say. Not very expensive to pay for the kind of food, service and ambient. I would give it 4/5 stars. Recommended. On top of that, the restaurant is Halal :]





 

No comments:

Post a Comment