Friday, November 16, 2012
Updates
School kicked in and I'm kinda stress now cause it's week 6 of school next week which is pretty fast. It's gonna be a disaster week next week cause I have 33333333 submissions which are pretty heavy in weightage. I dont know what are weekends anymore. The only thing that is cheering me up is that I am meet my different groups of friends/ families to celebrate. celebrate what? It's something for you to find out. Haha. & I learned, never to pin high hopes and then, you won't have huge disappointments. It's very true. I gave up on some things and some people to stop disappointing myself. Sometimes, you do so much for people and they will never realize, appreaciate and treasure. I learned to stop being so nice to people who used to be pretty important people in my life. I stopped giving faith and putting trust on them because it's kinda sad and scary to see major change in things and people. Well, take things light, treat people the way they treat you and you will be happier. That's my conclusion, my philosophy of life now :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment