Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First .

I have decided to come back to this tiny little space and start all over again. Feels good to be back to blogging but I guess no one is gonna read. 




Let's start with a food reviewwww




I bet some must have heard that Parco @ Marina Bay is famous for it's jap food, esp ramen ! Hence, I went over there last weekend with bfriend, cousin huiting and her bfriend to try. Level 4 at Parco is where you can find a wide variety of jap food. After rounds, we decided to try Keisuke Tokyo on the left hand side. There was really a long queue thereeeee. Waited around 20mins before sitting in. 



the self menu given.
 the menu was rather special. you can choose the level of taste, texture and chicken oil
you want. pretty coolzzzzz.

 so here's my spicy chicken ramen 

 bfriend's miso chicken ramen 

cousin with her ramen 

After the long wait, I have concluded that it was only 3.5/5
the noodles was really authentic style of jap ramen but perhaps, 
it wasn't really nice or even worth the wait.

Headed for some shopping after dinnerrrrrrr. 
and it was rather fun to be on a double date actually, 
what's more with my cousin. considered family bonding? haha.
here's the neos we took. i love itttt !



I'll be back, i will be !

No comments:

Post a Comment