Its like April nowwwww. Time has been racing with me. So many things have been happening and changing ever since I graduated from poly. Well, its good news that I am officially graduating from NYP Business Informatics! Can't wait to wear the robe and go up on stage for the first time ever for such a formal graduation ceremony! These three years was never easy for someone like me who don't love IT. I don't deny I struggled my way through almost every single IT and project module but I have to thank god for such amazing clique around me who have been helping me throughout the three years :')
Now I am at a crossroad, thinking where what how when to head to for my next phase in life. This is gonna be another major milestone in life because I guess it will really decide where and what I am going to be in the future. Its hard to find a balance between what interest you and what you can excel in and what give you a better prospect. Its just like buying a bowl of noodles, thinking it will be nice because every queued for it. It taste good to you but not every single person will think this way. Something like that, but also a bit no link. Aiya, you all understand what I mean can le la!
On a sad note, bro will be enlisting in two weeks time! Which means I have one less person at home to annoy and irritate me. Which also means that he wont be able to attend my graduation ceremony. Sighs. Its really gonna be pretty empty at home now. Those who are close to me would know bro and I are really in close terms and therefore I am really sad for his enlistment :{
An update on what April has been all about for me.
bored at work
@SIM
Thank you secret santas from Korea!
Supper date
Happy Birthday Cousin Ling! :]
You deserve the best, Happiest Birthday Love
Movie Date
Supper @ Bedok 85
@ Jared's 21st
No comments:
Post a Comment