Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hey, January

Hi Earthlings, back to this tiny space. I wished I had more time to blog, like really. Hmmm. January 2012 has kicked in. Pretty fast I could say cause its alrdy the 14th today. I wished to get out of this sch soon. So please please please let me get good grades and finish my poly off nicely can? I am feeling so stressed up with the projects on hand, presentations next week and coding plus supply chain that I don't understand about. Feel so helpless but how what when why who? sighs. Well, on a brighter note, went dating with bfriend yesterday and had a good day out. I feel so bad for giving a miss to our planned trip all the time because I can't wake up. So sorry bfriend! :[ Hmmm. Shopping trip was planned for that day. Wasn't fruitful but at least we had some window shopping, trying and searching for cny clothes.

Not forgetting on friday night, I met up with cousin ting and her bfriend for dinner at Bugis! Was a good dinner cause it was on Alex. HAHA. But bfriend couldn't join us on time due to late book out. So I had to be a mini light bulb for the whole night till 10plus when bfriend came to join us for dessert at Marble Slab. Haha. Had a nice mini catch up with them. Meet up soon againnnnn ~~ so that fine Saturday, we crashed plaza sing for some good dinner and then headed for our shopping trip. I guessed I had better loots than bfriend cause I am not so picky :] hehe. Shall let the photos do the work. Be prepared man. I guess that's the first few photos you are seeing me on braces ^^





xoxo


































everything chocolate, because i love chocolate!



light bulb is me :[


Hope dearest bfriend is gonna be very fine, very very fine for his upcoming outfield. Pray so hard that he's not going to get any heat rash or insect bites please :[ take care of yourself bfriend !!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment